In a couple of days, the new year will usher in. And now is the best time to plan ahead and identify the different places you would want to visit in the coming 2008. Here are the top 5 places that I’m planning to visit in 2008:
1. Baguio – Hopefully this year, I’ll get to witness the Panabenga Festival. I’ve been wanting to visit Baguio, paradise Philippines during the Flower Festival but time have not permitted me to do so.
2. Boracay – I haven’t been to Boracay for two years now, hence a boracay trip either during the summer or in the later part of the year is a must.
3. Palawan – I have read so much about this paradise Philippines islands. I have seen photos of friends who have been there, therefore I should visit this paradise next year.
4. Iloilo – It would have been neat If I could visit Iloilo again after more than five years. January would have been a great month to visit the province but I guess its too late already so I must settle for a mid-year trip to Iloilo instead.
5. Bohol – I missed Panglao Island, particularly in the serene paradise resort – Panglao Island Nature Resort. Hopefully I could squeeze in a trip to Panglao again.
There goes my top 5 must visit places in paradise Philippines. Barring any financial and time constraints, I should be able to visit all of these places next year. That is if I don’t get to spend too much on a planned trip to Tokyo Disneyland sometime in March or September.
Happy New Year everyone!
- Getting Around Bohol, Philippines via Wow Bohol Tours
- Weekend Getaway at Bellevue Resort Bohol in Panglao Island
- The Bellevue Resort, Bohol Philippines
- Puzzle Mansion in Tagaytay, Guiness Book of World Records for the Largest Collection of Puzzles
- Watch the new DOT official It’s More Fun in the Philippines AVP
- ricky volante on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas
- ahliyen ramos on Zoocobia Fun Zoo Inside Paradise Ranch in Pampanga
- Look At This on Fontana Water Park, Clark Field Pampanga
- Tet on Fontana Water Park, Clark Field Pampanga
- angelita polecina on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas