Paradise Ranch is a 50-hectare joint eco-tourism project of the Philippine Children’s Fund of America and Sitio Moncayo in Bario Secovia, Pampanga. It is a 15-minutes dirt-road drive from Nayon Filipino sa Clark. Located just after the Secovia Bridge, Paradise Ranch offers the ultimate communing with nature experience. Unlike the Paradizoo Farm Ranch in Tagaytay, there are not too many animals in Paradise Ranch. But there were already some Ostriches and Peacocks as well as an herd of ducks freely roaming in the man-made lagoon.
But despite the absence of zoo animals, guests can still enjoy Paradise Ranch if only because of its lush greeneries and uphill terrain which offers a great view if you have the stamina to trek a few miles uphill to reach the Prayer Hill. At top the Prayer Hill you will a nice vantage view of the nearby Clark area and of course the great cloudy skies above.
To compensate for the lack of attractions, Paradise Ranch is offering paid function rooms and villas where guests can use for a fee. On top of the hill are two guest houses which can be rented for 5,000-6,000 per night. The guest houses have two rooms each and a complete house facilities. The rate maybe quite stiff but I guess it is good enough in exchange for the serenity and peacefullness of the place. It’s a perfect getaway place for city dwellers during weekends.
Entrance fee, or donations as the Paradise Ranch guard would term it is P50/pax ($1+) and proceeds from these donations are spent to help the nearby Aeta communities.
To get to Paradise Ranch, Enter Clark Air Field and follow the signs that direct to Nayong Filipino. Once you are at Nayong Filipino, look for a guard post located on the north and follow the road that leads to the Secovia bridge, after the bridge you’ll see the Paradise Ranch signboard to the left of the road. Take the left and be prepared for a good 10 minutes drive on a narrow dirt road that leads to Paradise Ranch.
See more pictures of Paradise Ranch.
- Getting Around Bohol, Philippines via Wow Bohol Tours
- Weekend Getaway at Bellevue Resort in Panglao Island, Bohol
- The Bellevue Resort, Bohol Philippines
- Puzzle Mansion in Tagaytay, Guiness Book of World Records for the Largest Collection of Puzzles
- Watch the new DOT official It’s More Fun in the Philippines AVP
- ricky volante on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas
- ahliyen ramos on Zoocobia Fun Zoo Inside Paradise Ranch in Pampanga
- Look At This on Fontana Water Park, Clark Field Pampanga
- Tet on Fontana Water Park, Clark Field Pampanga
- angelita polecina on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas