Golden Sunset Resort, located in Calatagan Batangas, is great a place where you can enjoy a respite from the hustle and bustle of the city life. It’s the perfect getaway for Manila dwellers as it only takes a 3-hour drive from Manila to get there. The road to Calatagan is not that bumpy compared to the road going toÂ Laiya on the other side of Batangas.
Golden Sunset Resort offers many amenities which you and your family can enjoy. Four kinds ofÂ swimming pools awaits you and yourÂ kids. One of the pools has a giant slide where one can enjoy the adrenalin rush of sliding towards the cool water of the pool. Another pool has a jacuzzi, perfect for lovers who are into night swimming. If you want to have a water message, one of the pools has a high pressured water pipe covering one area of the pool. Below it are several concrete pavement where you can lie down as you feel the pressurized water flowing down to your back. It’s the next best thing to a water spa, I would have to say.
Other amenities of the Golden Sunset Resort are:
- Serendipity Spa
- Volleyball Court with sand flooring
- Various restaurants and bars
- Videoke Cottage
- Butterfly Sanctuary
- Outdoor Museum
- Mini-Lake for Boating
- Various cottages available at various affordable rates
To get to Golden Sunset Resort from South Luzon Expressway, exit to Sta. Rosa and head straight towards Silang then to Tagaytay. From Tagaytay Rotonda, head towards Nasugbu. From Nasugbu just follow the Golden Sunset Resort sign boards with the smiling face of Golden Sunset owner, Ricky Reyes. It will pop out every now and then to remind you that you are still on the rigth path. You’ll pass by the town of Lian, Talisay, and Calatagan.Â You’ll know that you are near Golden Sunset Resort, when a gian tarpauline, again with the smiling face of Ricky Reyes, telling you to turn right towards his paradise.
Have fun under the sun!
- Revisiting Manor Hotel in Camp John Hay, Baguio after five years, and yes this blog is still alive
- Book your next travel with Tiger Airways via their new Tigerair mobile app
- 10 Best Philippines Tourist Attractions
- Getting Around Bohol, Philippines via Wow Bohol Tours
- Bellevue Resort Bohol in Panglao Island, weekend getaway
- Alvin Mercado on Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar Heritage Resort, Bagac, Bataan
- Grace Magsipoc on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas
- soeren campo on LAYA in Antipolo Offers Personal Dining Experience
- ko marcelo on Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar Heritage Resort, Bagac, Bataan
- one way rental on Antipolo’s Hidden Secret: Crescent Moon Cafe