A visit to Callospa and Resort in Antipolo could probably be the best treat you could ever give to your self. Callospa is a unique garden spa nestled deep into the heart a small community in Antipolo. Inside this simulated rainforest resort are relaxing facilities and services that you would make clamor for more and more hours of tranquility and peace.
Callospa Services and Facilities
Ok, enough of the poetic description and lets go on with the specifics. Callospa as a getaway place in Antipolo has the following amenities and services:
- Full service spa with signature massages, body and facial treatment and steam and sauna booths,
- A small swimming pool where you can dip into before giving your body that much needed massage treatment,
- A badminton court which also doubles up as function area,
- A man-made fishpond
Massage treatment and body detoxification treatment are easily affordable and coupled with the nice services rendered by the Callospa staff, are certainly worth the bucks you have to pay.
Entering the Callospa and seeing its lush green surrounding is a pleasure in itself. The place speaks of tranquility and mistiness that would make you stay for as long as you can.
My only gripe is that Callospa doesn’t have a cafe that serves food and concoctions. A hot cup of tea and pastries would have been a nice way to end a massage or body treatment.
How to Get to Callospa
Callospa is open from 10 am – 10 pm and is located in Brgy. San Roque, Antipolo City.
If you are coming from Ortigas Avenue, Go straight all the way passing through Cainta Junction and take the road that leads to Taytay Rizal. You’ll eventually reach a junction with the left side leading to Tikling and the right side leading to Taytay. Take the the road leading to Taytay and quickly make a U-Turn near Chowking. Take the corner right after Chowking and go straight. Watch out for the sign that leads to Callospa. You won’t miss it because of these signs.
If you are coming from Sumulong Highway, go straight until you reached the Circumferential Road, go straight again and turn right at the road where Petron is. This will lead you to Ynares Center, Tikling. Take a left from the Ynares junction and watch out for Unciano Hospital to your right. Take a right turn to Marimag Street. From there, its a straight drive towards Callospa. Take note of the signs, again it will lead you to Callospa.
- Getting Around Bohol, Philippines via Wow Bohol Tours
- Weekend Getaway at Bellevue Resort Bohol in Panglao Island
- The Bellevue Resort, Bohol Philippines
- Puzzle Mansion in Tagaytay, Guiness Book of World Records for the Largest Collection of Puzzles
- Watch the new DOT official It’s More Fun in the Philippines AVP
- ricky volante on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas
- ahliyen ramos on Zoocobia Fun Zoo Inside Paradise Ranch in Pampanga
- Look At This on Fontana Water Park, Clark Field Pampanga
- Tet on Fontana Water Park, Clark Field Pampanga
- angelita polecina on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas