Recently had a chance to check-in at Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya, San Juan Batangas. It’s a very nice resort located just a few blocks away from Balay Laiya. Actually it’s the first resort in the row of beach resorts along the Laiya shoreline.
The resort is huge, clean and has friendly and accomodating staff. Of course since it is in Laiya, you’d definitely love the beach water and sand. But if you’re not a beach person, you can dip into the warm water of Blue Coral’s swimming pool which is situated in the center of the resort.
If you’re planning to go there, as much as possible book the deluxe rooms which are labeled poolside or beach front. The beach front room is of course the best but I think there are only two or three of them, so the poolside room would suffice.
If you’re tight on budget, you can settle for the dormitory type of room which is housed on the resorts main building.
The resort serves buffet meals which would set you back for around Php 900 for three full board meals. This is reasonable enough and the food selection is good although some of the dishes can be bland in taste.
Overall, Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas is an affordable and yet very nice place to stay if you want to spend a weekend in the sand and water of Laiya beach.
Here’s Blue Coral’s Contact Details:
Blue Coral Beach Resort
Laiya, San Juan Batangas Philippines
Unit 1501 & 1503 Park Avenue Mansion
Park Avenue St. Pasay City
 832.2879 | 556.7096
- Getting Around Bohol, Philippines via Wow Bohol Tours
- Weekend Getaway at Bellevue Resort in Panglao Island, Bohol
- The Bellevue Resort, Bohol Philippines
- Puzzle Mansion in Tagaytay, Guiness Book of World Records for the Largest Collection of Puzzles
- Watch the new DOT official It’s More Fun in the Philippines AVP
- ricky volante on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas
- ahliyen ramos on Zoocobia Fun Zoo Inside Paradise Ranch in Pampanga
- Look At This on Fontana Water Park, Clark Field Pampanga
- Tet on Fontana Water Park, Clark Field Pampanga
- angelita polecina on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas