Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar which is located in Bagac, Bataan is unique heritage resort. Unique, because the resort features old houses and structures dating as far back as the 19th century which were restored to become a museum of sort located in your typical resort.
So instead of the usual hotel rooms and cottages, at Las Casas Filipinas de Azucar, you can stay on old houses which were renovated inside to become your temporary abode during your stay in the resort. There’s also a cluster of rooms which are housed on a building with the facade of an old Escolta building.
Other attractions in the resort include, an old University of the Philippines building, old houses from Pampanga, a huge plaza like area, Cafe inside an old house, museums, swimming pool, hilot center or spa and more.
For more information about room rates, accomodations, packages and more, please visit La Casas Filipinas de Acuzar website. Click HERE.
How to get to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar:
1. Take NLEX – SCTEX and exit at Dinalupihan.
2. Turn right towards Mariveles. (You’ll pass by the town of Hermosa)
3. Turn right towards Bagac (on the first major intersection)
4. Follow the signs leading to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar.
Travel time is 2 1/2 to 3 hours from Manila. Check out more photos below.
- Quick Overnight Stay at Holiday Inn, Clark Air Field, Pampanga
- Revisiting Manor Hotel in Camp John Hay, Baguio after five years, and yes this blog is still alive
- Book your next travel with Tiger Airways via their new Tigerair mobile app
- 10 Best Philippines Tourist Attractions
- Getting Around Bohol, Philippines via Wow Bohol Tours
- Alvin Mercado on Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar Heritage Resort, Bagac, Bataan
- Grace Magsipoc on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas
- soeren campo on LAYA in Antipolo Offers Personal Dining Experience
- ko marcelo on Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar Heritage Resort, Bagac, Bataan
- one way rental on Antipolo’s Hidden Secret: Crescent Moon Cafe