Sorry for stealing the Department of Tourism’s slogan. It just fits well to this blog’s name. Anyway, the reason for this blog post is of course to share with you our dear friends the new Campaign video of DOT’s slogan – Pilipinas, Tara Na. OPP’s opinion – the music video was awesome! Featuring some ABS-CBN music artists such as Zsa-Zsa Padilla, Jed Madela, Karylle, Bituin Escalante, Sam Concepcion, Billy Joe Crawford, Barbie Almabis, Raymond Marasigan, Martin Nieverra and Christian Bautista (did I miss anyone?). For GMA, it’s Ogie Alcasid, Kyla and Janno Gibbs. Regine Velasquez made a short appearance as well as Yael of Spongecola and the Itchyworms.
The music is definitely great. Imagine the different travel destinations, food, and places in our paradise Philippines being sang by these artists. Plus of course you’ll get to see footages of the artists while they were recording the song and the different travel spots in our paradise Philippines.
What am I saying? Just watch the video attached below and enjoy. I heard there will be three more versions coming up. I can’t wait to watch and listen to them.
- Revisiting Manor Hotel in Camp John Hay, Baguio after five years, and yes this blog is still alive
- Book your next travel with Tiger Airways via their new Tigerair mobile app
- 10 Best Philippines Tourist Attractions
- Getting Around Bohol, Philippines via Wow Bohol Tours
- Bellevue Resort Bohol in Panglao Island, weekend getaway
- Alvin Mercado on Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar Heritage Resort, Bagac, Bataan
- Grace Magsipoc on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas
- soeren campo on LAYA in Antipolo Offers Personal Dining Experience
- ko marcelo on Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar Heritage Resort, Bagac, Bataan
- one way rental on Antipolo’s Hidden Secret: Crescent Moon Cafe