Got this from Calvin’s Hub. The North Philippines Visitors Bureau has just launched Lakbay Norte 3, a 9-day media tour of North and Central Luzon which is slated to happen from January 22-30, 2012. Lakbay Norte 3 is giving six slots to deserving travel bloggers or bloggers who own a travel-related site (Ehem!).
The Lakbay Norte 3: Outdoor Adventures of the North is an all-expense paid familiarization gig which will grant deserving bloggers with food, lodging, and transportation (courtesy of Victory Liner). The gig will include various fun activities including – rappeling in Bulacan, firing range in Cabanatuan, white water rafting in the Kalinga, Beach bumming in Blue Lagoon Pagudpud and more. In other words, the schedule of activities is pretty much jam-packed and I’m pretty sure that the participants will have a grand time during this event. Of course, there’s the underlying objective of producing more than 100 articles and features about North and Central Luzon.
So, if you’re a travel blogger and you want to be part of this gig, you simply need to do three things – complete an application form asking you some personal details as well as details of your blog, and a a screenshot of your Google Analytics account showing your blog.
Deadline for submission of entry is on October 31. 20 finalists will be choosen from the first batch of applications and more screening will be done for this 20 bloggers until the final six is chosen.
More details about the Lakbay Norte 3 can be found on this site.
- Getting Around Bohol, Philippines via Wow Bohol Tours
- Weekend Getaway at Bellevue Resort Bohol in Panglao Island
- The Bellevue Resort, Bohol Philippines
- Puzzle Mansion in Tagaytay, Guiness Book of World Records for the Largest Collection of Puzzles
- Watch the new DOT official It’s More Fun in the Philippines AVP
- ricky volante on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas
- ahliyen ramos on Zoocobia Fun Zoo Inside Paradise Ranch in Pampanga
- Look At This on Fontana Water Park, Clark Field Pampanga
- Tet on Fontana Water Park, Clark Field Pampanga
- angelita polecina on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas