Last weekend, we went to Canyon Cove in Nasugbu, Batangas for an overnight stay. We booked our accomodations via a discounted offer from Ensogo Philippines. In case, you’re not aware Ensogo is one of the major deal sites in the Philippines offering one of the best deals in almost everything. From dining, travel packages, and services. Name it, and more often than not, Ensogo has the best deals for you. (Note: I’m not paid to promote Ensogo. I was just pleased with this transaction and the fact that I paid only half the price of the regular rates in Canyon Cove, convinced me, that Ensogo is the real deal.)
We booked Deluxe Rooms in Canyon Cove. For the several times that we’ve spent the night here, it was the first time that we were assigned to the east wing of the resort. I think the rooms here are quite new. In fact, there are still workers lurking around the vicinity. But that was not a problem to us. The room was spacious enough and has a huge King size bed plus a day bed besides the windows. The other rooms we got has two double size beds and one day bed. For the two rooms, I paid only Php 5,000. On regular rates it would probably cost me around 10K plus. So, it was a great deal indeed.
Incidentally, the package didn’t come with a buffet breakfast. Canyon Cove charges Php 300 per person for their breakfast buffet. The food was nothing extra-ordinary. You get a couple of breakfast viand, garlic rice and bread, fruits and desert for puddings, plus of course – bottomless coffee.
Overall, it was a good stay. Kudos to Canyon Cove management for still maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of their resort. The beach was still very nice and the pools remain o be one of its main attractions.
Again, thanks to Ensogo for the very nice deal!
- Gerry’s Grill in Tagaytay is Every Filipinos Ultimate Food Trip Haven (tsibogna.com)
- Pigging Out at Pig Out!, Nuvali, Sta. Rosa Laguna (tsibogna.com)
- Getting Around Bohol, Philippines via Wow Bohol Tours
- Weekend Getaway at Bellevue Resort Bohol in Panglao Island
- The Bellevue Resort, Bohol Philippines
- Puzzle Mansion in Tagaytay, Guiness Book of World Records for the Largest Collection of Puzzles
- Watch the new DOT official It’s More Fun in the Philippines AVP