It’s more fun in the Philippines. Yes, that’s the new campaign slogan divulged by the Department of Tourism to several prominent bloggers and social media practitioners. The domain name “itsmorefuninthephilippines” is already live and right now, the Department of Tourism is running some campaign posters about several reasons why it’s more fun in the Philippines. The posters also come with some nice pictures taken by well known photography George Tapan.
The It’s More Fun in the Philippines site’s about page states:
Find out for yourself why it’s more fun in the Philippines.
And make the most out of your next vacation.
This is just a preview of things to come.
Watch out for more fun. Soon.
So, what do you think, folks? Will the campaign slogan kick off? If you believe so, start spreading the word out – It’s More Fun in the Philippines. Or better yet – It’s More Fun in Our Paradise Philippines.
- Getting Around Bohol, Philippines via Wow Bohol Tours
- Weekend Getaway at Bellevue Resort Bohol in Panglao Island
- The Bellevue Resort, Bohol Philippines
- Puzzle Mansion in Tagaytay, Guiness Book of World Records for the Largest Collection of Puzzles
- Watch the new DOT official It’s More Fun in the Philippines AVP