We just spent an overnight at the Lighthouse Marina Resort located inside the SBMA. The Lighthouse Marina Resort is a three-floor, 34-room boutique hotel with its very own lighthouse as one of its attractions. The hotel is very modern, from the restos, to the different rooms and accomodations, the swimming pool and all the other amenities in the resort.
We booked the Aqua Spa suite which is around 37-43 square meters. The suite is complete with amenities that will surely give you a pleasurable stay. It has a large king-size bed which should fit a family of four with two kids. If that’s not enough, there’s also a sofa bed.
The bathroom is very spacious and has bath tub with jacuzzi.
And a massage lazy boy/chair.
Overall, for the price that we have to pay for the Aqua Spa Suite, it was all worth the amenities that it offers. In fact, the suite is so good that it might prompt you not to leave the room anymore. But of course, you wouldn’t want to do that because you’ll miss what the resort still has to offer.
If you’re looking for a nice resort to spend the night or a couple of nights in Subic Bay, you might want to check out Lighthouse Marina Resort.
Here are some more pictures of the resort.
- Getting Around Bohol, Philippines via Wow Bohol Tours
- Weekend Getaway at Bellevue Resort Bohol in Panglao Island
- The Bellevue Resort, Bohol Philippines
- Puzzle Mansion in Tagaytay, Guiness Book of World Records for the Largest Collection of Puzzles
- Watch the new DOT official It’s More Fun in the Philippines AVP