Deal Grocer is offering a nice deal for an overnight stay at Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar, a museum-like resort located in Bagac, Bataan in the North. For Php 3,200, you’ll get to stay at one of the nice rooms at Las Casas overnight. Deal includes set breakfast for two, free use of the resort’s swimming pool and beach area and a heritage tour. Regular rates at Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar is usually, Php 4,050. The discount may not be that much but 850 is still 850, right?
So, for those who are interested, here’s the fine print of the Deal Grocer offer:
About this Deal
- Forget your urban worries and escape to the genteel era at the newest must-see destination in the North!
- A stunning heritage property located in Bataan just a few hours drive from Manila, Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar is an incredible experience filled with old world charm.
- You won’t believe how breathtaking it is here until you see all the little details for yourself! Romantic cobblestone streets, stunning colonial houses reconstructed plank by plank, beautiful metal sculptures and bridges will take you back in time.
- Experience firsthand the nostalgic retreat many have raved about with this Overnight Package for 2 in a Studio Deluxe Room, now only P3,200 (P4,050 Originally), inclusive of:
- Set Breakfast for 2 persons
- Use of Swimming Pool and Beach Area
- Heritage Walking Tour
- A place of history, culture, and relaxation, Las Casas has plenty of activities for you to enjoy here:
- Ride around an old-fashioned caruaje (horse-drawn carriage) around the cobblestone plaza
- Take a dip in the resort’s Batis-inspired swimming pool
- Play by the beach, go kite-flying, fishing, horseback riding, even island hopping!
- Guests are also treated to live kundiman band serenades and Filipino folk dances like tinikling and singkil, as well as a cultural show on weekends.
- Quick Overnight Stay at Holiday Inn, Clark Air Field, Pampanga
- Revisiting Manor Hotel in Camp John Hay, Baguio after five years, and yes this blog is still alive
- Book your next travel with Tiger Airways via their new Tigerair mobile app
- 10 Best Philippines Tourist Attractions
- Getting Around Bohol, Philippines via Wow Bohol Tours
- Alvin Mercado on Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar Heritage Resort, Bagac, Bataan
- Grace Magsipoc on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas
- soeren campo on LAYA in Antipolo Offers Personal Dining Experience
- ko marcelo on Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar Heritage Resort, Bagac, Bataan
- one way rental on Antipolo’s Hidden Secret: Crescent Moon Cafe