If you’re planning a quick getaway before the year ends or early next year, you might want to check out the 23rd Philippine Travelmart event happening at the Mall of Asia Complex in Pasay City on August 10-12, 2012. According to the event’s organizer, the Philippine Tour Operators Association (PHILTOA), this year’s Travelmar promises to be bigger than ever. As such, expect to find bargain deals on heritage and eco-adventure tours from all over the Philippines.
There will be around 250 exhibitors during the even which will all present their tour products. The event will also launch the “Philippine Island Fun Caravan Getaways,” which are joint group tours covering various locations in the Philippines.
These 4-day to 8-day tours pool local, balikbayan, and foreign tourists together to avail of special packages that would have otherwise cost a lot of money if done individually. Featured tours include the Batanes-Cagayan Northern-scape, Cordilleras Cultural Weekend Warrior Caravan, Central Visayas Backdoor tour, and the Tuna-T’Boli trail, among others.
That all said, if you have nothing to do on the said dates, be sure to drop by MOA and check out the great deals you’ll find at the 23rd Philippine Travelmart.
- Getting Around Bohol, Philippines via Wow Bohol Tours
- Weekend Getaway at Bellevue Resort Bohol in Panglao Island
- The Bellevue Resort, Bohol Philippines
- Puzzle Mansion in Tagaytay, Guiness Book of World Records for the Largest Collection of Puzzles
- Watch the new DOT official It’s More Fun in the Philippines AVP