Comprised of 7,107 islands, paradise Philippines is certainly a big place to visit and explore. Be it in Luzon, Visays or Mindanao, our paradise Philippines has loads of beautiful places to offer for everyone’s delight and pleasure.
This is my way of paying tribute to my beloved country, 7,000+ islands of pure natural beauty. In this blog I will showcase why the Philippines is often referred to as a paradise.
This site is owned and maintained by Arnold Zafra (aka aczafra) – a budding photographer who dreams of visiting all the tourists spots in the Philippines before he is too old to walk. He is taking it one weekend at a time.
Travel with me to our paradise Philippines. Or sit back, relax and enjoy the ride!
For link exchange, link trade or even advertising deal, you may contact me through the following means:
- Getting Around Bohol, Philippines via Wow Bohol Tours
- Weekend Getaway at Bellevue Resort in Panglao Island, Bohol
- The Bellevue Resort, Bohol Philippines
- Puzzle Mansion in Tagaytay, Guiness Book of World Records for the Largest Collection of Puzzles
- Watch the new DOT official It’s More Fun in the Philippines AVP
- ricky volante on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas
- ahliyen ramos on Zoocobia Fun Zoo Inside Paradise Ranch in Pampanga
- Look At This on Fontana Water Park, Clark Field Pampanga
- Tet on Fontana Water Park, Clark Field Pampanga
- angelita polecina on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas