If you’ve got nothing to do on April 30 and May 1, 2011 – you might want to check out this celebration for Environmental Awareness and Earth Conciousness happening at the Pinto Art Museum in Antipolo. Organized by Duyang Luntian EarthFest 2011 is two days, of singing, chanting, meditating and celebrating Mother Earth.
Christmas is still not over until the Feast of the Three Kings, right? You might want to check out Casa Santa which is located in Jardin de Miramar in Antipolo. Casa Santa is an old house turned into a museum of sort for well, you guess it right – the owner’s collection of Santa Claus [...]
Aside from being a great place where you can find the best dining experiences, Antipolo is also the home of many great spas. We’ve featured Callospa Resort Spa before, and now here’s another great find – MyParadiseSpa.
Here’s another great find in Antipolo. A nice and homey restaurant located in the heart of Antipolo. A nice restaurant simply called LAYA. It’s in the area where you can find Vieux Chalet and Callospa. Both of which were already featured here in OPP.
Anyway, to start 2010 with a bang, here [...]
I first visited Crescent Moon Cafe ten years ago during a planning session of our alumni association. I wouldn’t forget the Cafe’s signature appetizer which is a mixture of various Filipino spices such as grated peanut with sweet sauce, diced onions, ginger, fried shrimplets, Filipino green sili, diced Kamias, shredded coconut, all wrapped in alagao leaves (edible leaves of a plant which has a pungy after taste). That appetizer still taste the same when I visited Crescent Moon recently.
- Getting Around Bohol, Philippines via Wow Bohol Tours
- Weekend Getaway at Bellevue Resort in Panglao Island, Bohol
- The Bellevue Resort, Bohol Philippines
- Puzzle Mansion in Tagaytay, Guiness Book of World Records for the Largest Collection of Puzzles
- Watch the new DOT official It’s More Fun in the Philippines AVP
- ricky volante on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas
- ahliyen ramos on Zoocobia Fun Zoo Inside Paradise Ranch in Pampanga
- Look At This on Fontana Water Park, Clark Field Pampanga
- Tet on Fontana Water Park, Clark Field Pampanga
- angelita polecina on Blue Coral Beach Resort in Laiya San Juan Batangas